December 1-3, 2017
Sponsored & Hosted by The Browne Center for Innovative Learning
Shape Your Experience, Deepen Relationships, Inspire Growth.
- Connect more deeply through an intimate gathering of inspired people
- Build authentic relationships that add value throughout the year
- Take the opportunity to explore and present unique topics
- Receive support and encouragement from your peers and colleagues
- Leave with more more questions than when you arrived
- Enjoy nourishing food in an inviting place with special people
- Gain practical ideas to build on and motivation to build on your ideas
What you need to know starts with a few questions…
How might your life change if you gathered with inspired people like you? What would you offer if an intentionally designed conference invited enthused practitioners like you to learn what to share and share what you’ve learned? What might your clients experience differently if an organic process empowered remarkable consultants like you to leverage the strengths and gifts of those around you? Discover answers to these questions and connect with people like you at NEO Air – an intimate gathering of inspired people, experiential educators, and consultants with a strong desire to learn from one another in an open space format.
At NEO Air we believe that every person has something wonderful to share. We also believe that the growth and development of each person is beneficial for every person. And finally, we believe that particular experiences and information is only accessible through our purest intentions and genuine interactions. We put these beliefs into action during a unique 3-day conference that shapes our future offerings.
The potluck dinner brings us together and represents the foretelling desire for friends and colleagues to delight and amaze. The process progressively moves us through experiences that develop our brain, body, and being. We are moved to share more of ourselves each moment and because of that we gain new ideas, insights, and inspiration relevant to our respective crafts. Come celebrate your peers and revel in our collective creation.
NEO Air is inspired by Harrison Owens’ model of “Open Space”
Where there are four principals
- Whoever comes are the right people
- Whatever happens is the only thing that could have
- Whenever it starts is the right time
- When it’s over it’s over.
And One Law
- The Law of Two Feet, which states simply, if at any time you find yourself in any situation where you are neither learning nor contributing – use your two feet and move to some place more to your liking.
What to do?
- Register and let the NEO Air community know you are coming
- Spread the word – Invite your friends and colleagues via a personal invitation or social media
- Download, print, and read ALL of our documentation
- Prepare responses for the following prompts:
- I can present on the following…
- I want to learn more about…
- I’d like to explore…